Hey hey everybody! Myles and I came up with the idea of sharing our daily 5 faves, anything and everything from lifestyle, fashion, home decor, family fun essentials, date night in, and more!
Today's picks are from Sephora, some restocks, and a few new buys that I ended up really enjoying!
*FTC Disclaimer: affiliate links are used, which means we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, this helps support our brand, and keep the content coming, thank you!*
- picking up this new Natasha Denona palette was a must because I also have the Bronze Palette from her, and both palettes are so good. I love this palette because it is more of a neutral glam and also includes a cream bush, and a pigmented highlight! These tones compliment my deeper complexion so well, and I am so glad that not only the packaging is great but the quality is even better!
- I used to use the beautyblender a lot, and I don't know why I stopped but sis, the beautyblender is now a must-have in my everyday makeup! The sponge effortlessly applies my makeup and makes it look even more natural, and seems to speed up my overall makeup routine!
The Lip Balm
- The packaging on this beautiful lip balm is what caught my eye, but I really needed a
*click the image to shop all 5 Faves - affiliate*
new go-to lippie that just added a little color and a lot of hydration! I love this NARS lip balm because it goes on smooth, no sticky residue, and its light!
- The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has been and is a favorite because it brightens and is long lasting! I have naturally dark under eyes, so NARS definitely came through when creating this creamy and buildable concealer!
The Setting Powder
- As you know by know, we have a thing for aesthetic packaging, so once I saw the special 25th anniversary packaging it was a must-have! Although I have already tried the Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder, this was my first time buying it in the shade 'translucent honey' and it's so good! I use it to set my under eyes after applying concealer, but some people use it to set their entire face too! Highly recommend because it does not crease, and makes the face look effortless flawless, all while keeping my makeup in place!
Our first of many '5 Faves' what do you think?! Are you looking forward to us sharing more of our fave lifestyle, beauty and fashion faves! Come back tomorrow to see new products we've been loving, have a blessed day!